If you are returning merchandise within 30 days from the date of receipt, and the item has not been installed, modified and is complete, you may request a return for all or part of the order to receive a refund for the original purchase price of the product.
- Original shipping, return shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Returns for merchandise received as part of a “free shipping” offer will be credited for the amount of the returned merchandise less actual outbound shipping charges paid by us and any restocking fee that may apply.
- If you are returning merchandise after 31 days, a 15-30% restock fee will apply and store credit will be issued for the balance.
- All merchandise must be in original boxes and include all original packaging manuals and merchandise materials in order to avoid a restock fee.
- Serial numbers cannot be altered.
- Any restocking fee we use will be a reflection on current market value. We do not support attempts to profit on pro-rate adjustments or price fluctuations.
- No returns will be accepted on merchandise after 90 days.