ReadyLIFT® Rear Coil Lift Spacers now available for Chevy and GMC SUV and SUT vehicles with rear coil spring suspensions. These new Rear Coil Spring Spacer Kits include a pair of CNC-machined 6061-T6 aircraft-grade billet aluminum rear coil spring spacers that easily install under the OEM rear coil spring to provide 1″ of rear lift. These ReadyLIFT® rear spacers are ideal for adding a slight rake to a GM SUV or SUT for towing or hauling, or if you’ve installed a leveling kit to fit larger wheels and tires in the front, and want to bring the back end up for a raked stance.
ReadyLIFT® 66-3010 1″ Rear Coil Spring Spacers are designed to work in concert with your ReadyLift® Suspension Leveling Kit or by themselves. Like all ReadyLIFT® products these block kits come with our Lifetime Warranty. Installation time is approximately 1+ hours.
Don’t settle for cheap plastic or urethane rear spacers that will split over time. Demand the best quality suspension product for your expensive SUV or SUT. Demand ReadyLIFT® CNC-machined billet aluminum rear coil spring spacers. Your vehicle deserves the best.
ReadyLift™ Features & Benefits
- Increase rear vehicle rake for towing or hauling and wheel clearance.
- Economical and Easily installed ( No spring compressor needed ).
- Engineered for most late model GM SUVs.
- Kit includes two CNC-machined billet aluminum rear coil spring spacers and installation instructions
Vehicle Applications (Only vehicles with rear coil springs)
- 2002-2014 Cadillac Escalade
- 2003-2014 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2002-2013 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 4wd Only
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe 4wd Only
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2001-2006 GMC Yukon 4wd Only
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon
- 2001-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4wd Only
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500
- 2003-2009 Hummer H2