ReadyLift® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of an F-150 level with the rear. Our innovative Smart Strut Technology mounts on top of the strut assembly, eliminating the hassle, time and danger of compressing springs. ReadyLift® steel strut extension will maintain a smooth OEM ride without adding pressure to stock suspension components, guaranteed!
The NEW 66-2058 strut extension bolsters ReadyLift’s line of F150 Leveling Kits. The new 66-2058 kit provides 2.5” of lift which gives clearance to add up to 33″ wheels and tires onto 2004-2008 2WD & 4wd F-150 trucks and 2009-2013 2WD F150 trucks ONLY. Not for use on 09-UP 4WD Models.
Installation is simple and requires no strut preloading, cutting, or modification of factory installed parts. While other kits cost thousands to buy and hours to install, ReadyLift® can be installed one to two hours and costs less than the price of a single custom wheel.
ReadyLift Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLift® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
- Keeps your factory ride – Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail – Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift – Guaranteed
ReadyLift® Top Mount Strut Extension
- Safely installs without compressing struts
- Fixed Lift
- 10.9 rated mounting studs
- Powder coated – Solid steel construction
- Made from 7mm plate steel (over 1/4″ thick)
- 2004-2008 Ford F-150 2WD & 4WD
- 2009-2013 Ford F-150 2WD Only