ReadyLift® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of an F-150 level with the rear. Our innovative Smart Strut Technology mounts on top of the strut assembly, eliminating the hassle, time and danger of compressing springs. ReadyLift® steel strut extension will maintain a smooth OEM ride without adding pressure to stock suspension components, guaranteed!
The NEW 66-2059 strut extension provides 2” of lift which gives clearance to add up to 33″ wheels and tires onto 2004-2013 2WD F-150 trucks, and 35″ tires on 2004-2013 4WD F-150 trucks. This NEW kit was designed due to high demand for a milder leveling height for the F150 trucks. For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
Installation is simple and requires no strut preloading, cutting, or modification of factory installed parts. While other kits cost thousands to buy and hours to install, ReadyLift® can be installed one to two hours and costs less than the price of a single custom wheel.
ReadyLift Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLift® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
- Keeps your factory ride – Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail – Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift – Guaranteed
ReadyLift® Top Mount Strut Extension
- Safely installs without compressing struts
- Fixed Lift
- 10.9 rated mounting studs
- Powder coated – Solid steel construction
- Made from 7mm plate steel (over 1/4″ thick)
- 2004-2014 Ford F-150 2WD and 4WD