ReadyLift® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your vehicle level with the rear. Made with black e-coated steel, ReadyLift® coil spacers will not deteriorate or decrease ride height over time.
The 66-2095 coil spacer provides up to 2.5” of lift which gives clearance to add up to 37″ wheels and tires to the 2005-2010 Ford F-250/350/450 Super Duty 4wd.
ReadyLift® spacers are guaranteed to maintain a smooth ride without adding more pressure on the stock suspension components. Thanks to innovative engineering, ReadyLift® kits cost thousands less than a traditional lift kit and only take about 1-2 hours to install. No need to buy expensive shocks. Included shock extensions allow you to retain your smooth riding factory shocks!
ReadyLift Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLift® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
- Keeps your factory ride – Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail – Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift – Guaranteed
- Made from 7mm plate steel (over 1/4″ thick)
- Custom polyurethane bushings
- Easy Install
- 2005-2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty; 4WD
- 2005-2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty; 4WD
- 2005-2010 Ford F-450 Super Duty; 4WD