READYLIFT® is the most cost-effective and time-efficient way to lift your 2007-2014 GMC Sierra 1500 6-lug new body style pickup ride height by lifting the front 2.25”. READYLIFT® suspension products do not require any permanent modification to factory parts and never compresses the factory springs or require cutting the strut studs. READYLIFT® leveling kit systems will not affect your factory OEM ride quality or comfort level. The 66-3085 kit includes (2) aluminum SST Strut Extensions and (2) aluminum SST Lower Strut Mount Spacers along with all neccessary hardware. These are CNC-machined 6061-T6 solid billet aluminum construction, not spot welded low grade stamped steel often found with cheaper quality kits.
This combination will raise the front of the new body style 1500 series GM trucks 2.25” from stock while providing for the option to upgrade to 33” tires on OE Offset style wheels. Popular tire size is 285/70-17 on stock wheels (or stock offset wheels).
READYLIFT’s New 66-3085 leveling kit will enhance your new GM truck’s appearance and ground clearance. READYLIFT® offers a Lifetime Warranty on all of its products. From light-duty to heavy-duty Trucks or SUV’s, READYLIFT® is the SMART way to lift and your GM Truck ride height.
ReadyLift® Features & Benefits
- Keep Your Factory Ride — Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail – Guaranteed
- Does not require any permanent modifications to factory parts — Guaranteed
- No Cutting or Drilling Required — Guaranteed
- CNC Machined from high-quality aircraft grade aluminum — Guaranteed
- Will align back to factory specifications — Guaranteed
- No spring compression required — Guaranteed
- Installs in about 1-2 hours
- 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade
- 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2007-2013 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2007-2014 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500