ReadyLIFT® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your vehicle level with the rear. Our engineers have carefully measured the Tahoe suspension to arrive at the optimum ride height increase–adding too much height will result in a suspension that easily “tops out”; creating damaging metal to metal contact and altering the OEM ride.
The adjustable 66-3090 (US Patent 7665743) Strut Extension allows you to run up to 32.5” wheels and easily mounts on top of the strut assembly; eliminating the hassle, time and danger of compressing springs. Made from machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum, the 66-3090 strut extension will maintain a smooth OEM ride without deterioration or added pressure to the stock suspension components, guaranteed!
Installation is simple and requires no strut preloading, cutting, or modification of factory installed parts. While other kits cost thousands to buy and hours to install, ReadyLIFT® can be installed one to two hours and costs less than the price of a single custom wheel.
ReadyLift Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLift® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
ReadyLift™ Features & Benefits
- Keeps your factory ride – Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail – Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift – Guaranteed
- 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade
- 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2007-2013 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2007-2014 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500