ReadyLIFT® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to lift your 2007-2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 6-lug 1.5″ in front. Made from machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum, the 66-3080 strut extension will maintain a smooth OEM ride without deterioration or added pressure to the stock suspension components, GUARANTEED!
Our Smart Strut Technology mounts on top of the strut assembly, eliminating the hassle, time and danger of compressing springs. This allows you to run 32” tires without altering your factory strut or pre-loading the spring. Installation is simple and requires no strut preloading, cutting, or modification of factory installed parts. While other kits cost thousands to buy and hours to install. Unlike other kits on the market that require you to cut the studs off of the factory struts, the 66-3080 strut spacer requires no cutting, which means you can return the vehicle to stock should ever choose to do so. ReadyLIFT® 66-3080 can be installed in one to two hours and costs less than the price of a single custom wheel.
ReadyLIFT® Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLIFT® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
- Keeps your factory ride – Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail – Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift – Guaranteed
ReadyLIFT Kit Notes
- 66-3080 – Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Easy Installation
- No Cutting, Drilling or Spring Compression Required
- 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade
- 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2007-2013 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2007-2014 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500