ReadyLift® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of a 1988-2007 GM Full Size level with the rear. Our torsion keys are designed to grab the “FLAT” of the torsion bar for a tighter, sturdier fit. CNC machined adjuster bolt pockets and 10.9 grade metric hardware allow for proper bolt seating, ensuring an accurate and safe adjustment. Only ReadyLift® torsion keys are forged, making them 25% stronger than OEM and designed to last the life of your vehicle.
The adjustable 66-3000 torsion key provides 1.5” to 2.5” of lift and gives clearance to add up to 33″ wheels and tires to the Silverado. ReadyLift® keys are guaranteed never to affect the OEM ride and will not add more pressure on the stock suspension components. Through our innovative engineering, ReadyLift® kits cost thousands less than a traditional lift kit and install in about 1-2 hours.
Kit includes new shock mount extensions and hardware.
ReadyLift Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLift® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
- Keeps your factory ride – Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail – Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift – Guaranteed
ReadyLift® Torsion Key
- Forged for ultimate strength
- Safely raises trucks 1.5 to 2.5 inches
- Does not “over crank” torsion bar
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- 2003-2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
- 1988-1999 Chevrolet K1500
- 1992-1999 Chevrolet K1500 Suburban
- 1992-1999 Chevrolet K2500 Suburban
- 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2000-2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- 1995-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 1988-1999 GMC K1500
- 1992-1999 GMC K1500 Suburban
- 1992-1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
- 1999-2007 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2001-2001 GMC Sierra C3
- 1992-2006 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500