The AirLift 1000 is an adjustable air helper spring engineered for coil spring suspensions, front or rear. Custom tune the ride you want, whether you’re hauling, towing, or riding light.
Air Lift 1000 air springs provide up to 1000 pounds of leveling capacity. The adjustable air springs fit easily inside your coil springs to provide suspension support. To operate, just add air to the air springs if you are carrying a heavy load to ensure that your vehicle remains level and stable. Then, deflate when riding empty. Air spring pressure is controlled through air line tubing that connects to the most convenient spot on your vehicle’s chassis.
The kit includes 2 air springs, air lines, Schrader valve and all of the hardware you need for installation. Air Lift 1000 air spring kits are engineered to be installed in under 2 hours and include a fully illustrated, user-friendly instruction manual. You can install them yourself or one of our installers throughout the US and Canada can install the kit for you.
Without Factory Installed Auto-Leveling Option
- 2002-2010 Cadillac Escalade
- 2003-2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2008-2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2008-2010 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
- 2000-2012 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- 2000-2012 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2000-2012 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2012 GMC Yukon XL 1500
- 2003-2009 Hummer H2