BedRug is the most innovative and unique truck bed liner there is. You get the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. That means not only will it protect your truck bed from impact dings and damage, it will stand up to the most harsh conditions you can throw at it: from gravel to battery acid, while still protecting your precious cargo and your knees!
Molded to fit your specific make and model, this liner looks great and fits like a glove. It creates a void-free surface without damaging your truck and allows easy access to factory tie-downs and accessories. Its non-skid surface keeps your cargo in place, and a built-in hinge between the truck bed and tailgate prevents debris from collecting. The BedRug material is fade and UV resistant. Made of foam similar to that used in life jackets, it doesn’t absorb water and will not mold or mildew. Water will simply run off the surface, through the zippered perimeter, out the factory drain holes in the truck bed and will dry in as little as 20 minutes. Just clean it with a hose, power washer or vacuum and your BedRug is good as new.
- Rugged Construction Handles Heavy Cargo
- Bleach, Oil Even Battery Acid Washes Off
- Comfortable Knee Friendly ¾” Cushioned Floor
- Anti-Skid Surface Prevents Cargo From Shifting
- Engineered for Exterior Use
- Stain & UV Resistant
- Easily Cleaned With Just Water
- 1999-2007 Chevy Silverado 1500; 6.5′ Bed
- 2001-2007 Chevy Silverado 2500; 6.5′ Bed
- 2001-2007 Chevy Silverado 3500; 6.5′ Bed
- 1999-2007 GMC Sierra 1500; 6.5′ Bed
- 1999-2007 GMC Sierra 2500; 6.5′ Bed
- 2001-2007 GMC Sierra 3500; 6.5′ Bed
- Fits only Classic Body Style for 2007