Moroso Chevy oil restrictors are important to use when running roller rocker arms with a mechanical lifter cam. Installing a Moroso oil restrictor kit will limit any unnecessary oil flow.
- Reduces oil flow to upper engine assembly, leaving more oil available for the rod and main bearings.
- Reduces power-robbing windage by reducing the volume of oil passing by the rotating assembly on its return to the pan.
- Do not use with hydraulic lifters.
- Fits Small Block and Big Block Chevy engines, .0625′ orifice diameter.
- Screws into existing lifter gallery cleaning plug holes at back of block
- 2 per package