NGK V-Power ® spark plugs give you economical performance and improved ignitability over standard NGK Spark Plugs.
- Lowers ignition system voltage requirements
- Greater ignitability and performance over conventional spark plugs
- Trivalent Metal Plating has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Increased fuel economy and lower emissions
- Highly durable against electrical and chemical wear
- Good performance spark plug
- 45° V-Power Center Electrode
- Increase anti-fouling characteristics and performance
If you want to know if these will fit your application, feel free to send us a message and we’ll figure it out for you.
- Plug Number: R5671A-10
- Manufacturer’s Heat Range: 10
- Electrode Core Material: Copper
- Electrode Tip Material: Nickel Alloy
- Insulator Material: Ceramic
- Insulator Type: Non-Projected
- Resistor: No
- Reach: 0.750 in.
- Seat Style: Gasket
- Wrench Diameter: 5/8 in.
- Sold in packs of 4Thread Size: 14mm
What’s firing your engine? NGK racing spark plugs are built to withstand severe mechanical and thermal shock associated with high-revving, high-compression engines. NGK racing plugs feature electrode materials–precious metals like platinum or gold/palladium–for greater durability and low voltage requirements. Fine-wire center and ground electrodes provide better sparking and enhanced ignitability. The special arrangement of insulator noses improves throttle response! So what’s firing your race car to the winner’s circle? Weekend warrior or expert racer, rocket your way to victory with racing spark plugs from NGK–the people who spark winners!