Slayer Series street carburetors are designed with many of the same innovations and features that are built into all QFT™ race-winning carburetors, including changeable air bleeds and power valve channel restrictions. It’s designed with a secondary metering plate with changeable jets, and features all aluminum components for additional weight savings. All Slayer Series carburetors are equipped with universal throttle levers to accommodate Ford A/T kickdown, GM 700 R4 mounting holes, and ability to mount brackets for Chrysler vehicles. Slayer Series are available in 450, 600, and 750 cfm vacuum secondary models.
Key features include:
- 4 Barrel, Square Bore, Dual Feed
- Changeable idle air and high speed bleeds.
- 3-Stage emulsion circuits in primary metering block.
- Changeable primary idle feed restrictions and power valve channel restrictions.
- QFT™ QuickSet™ adjustment on the vacuum secondary housing that provides external adjustment w/o changing springs.
- Notched secondary float for use with jet extensions.
- Secondary metering plate with changeable jets.
- Fully adjustable electric choke
- Polished finish for superior appearance.
- CFM: 600
- Throttle Bore Size: 1-9/16″
- Primary Jet: 22-68
- Secondary Jet: 22-74
- Idle Bleed: 26-70/26-39
- Inter. Bleed: N/A
- Hi-Speed Bleed: 26-31
- Pump Nozzle: 21-31
- Power Valve: 25-65
- Needle & Seat: 18-1
- Fuel Type: Gas