ReadyLIFT is proud to offer a SST Lift Kit system for the 2000-2006 GMC 1500 six-lug Yukon, Yukon XL and Denali. This is kit is designed for use on 2WD & 4WD. The ReadyLift 69-3005 GM SUV/SUT 1500 Lift Kit will raise your truck 2.5″ in front and 1.0″ in the rear for a mild lift stance while retaining a slight rake in the rear for hauling or towing.
The 69-3005 SST Mild Lift Kit is a complete front-rear suspension system featuring the popular ReadyLIFT Forged Torsion Keys to lift the front 2.5″. The rear lift is achieved with a new rear spring lift design in the form of a strong CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum rear coil spring spacer. Together this tandem of lifting components provides the proper lift without compromising the ride quality or the factory geometry.
The 69-3005 Forged Torsion Keys are protected with a tough powder-coated finish while the rear billet aluminum spacer feature a machine polished finish. Each kit comes complete with hardware and intuitive instructions detailing the steps required for installation.
ReadyLift™ Features & Benefits
- Keeps your factory ride – Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail – Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to lift – Guaranteed
- The highest quality GM SUV/SUT 1500 mild lift kit system on the market
- Allows for up to a 33×11.50 tire when using OEM wheels or offset equivalent
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
- 2000-2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- 2000-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500