When Honda developed the Ridgeline cross over pickup, the intent was to provide urban car owners with a truck option they would feel comfortable with. ReadyLift has paid attention to the growing number of Honda Ridgeline owners who are seeking a suspension lift solution, but not having any luck. ReadyLift comes to the aid of Honda owners with the release of a new SST Hybrid 2.0″ Lift Kit system designed specifically for the 2006-2012 Honda Ridgeline.
Using the quality design and manufacturing processes that ReadyLift customers approve of and appreciate, our new SST Hybrid Lift Kit features a combination of 2.0″ front and rear lift systems. Our e-coated steel SST strut extensions bring the entire Ridgeline up 2.0″ equally both front and rear. This will allow for the installation of up to a 31″ (265/65/17) off road tire. In addition you can take advantage of the increased ground clearance on those adventurous trips into the wild.
NOTE: Mud Flaps will have to be trimmed to clear 31″ tires.
ReadyLift™ Features & Benefits
- Safely installs without compressing struts
- Fixed Lift
- 10.9 rated mounting studs
- Powder coated – Solid steel construction
- Made from 7mm plate steel (over 1/4″ thick)
- Keeps your factory ride – Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail – Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift – Guaranteed
- 2006-2012 Honda Ridgeline