The ReadyLIFT 69-6000 SST Lift Kit will raise the front of your 2007-2014 Jeep JK 3.0 inches and 2.0 inches in the rear. Rather than replace your OEM springs or shocks, we incorporated our proven spring spacer technology into this comprehensive package, allowing you to retain your OEM coil springs, which translates into retaining the stock ride quality. You don’t have to deal with a rough ride from other kits, that replace your springs and shocks. This kit has it all and is done RIGHT!
Tough powdercoated steel front and rear spring spacers provide the altitude adjustment, while a panhard bar relocation bracket, and shock extensions, work together to keep that factory suspension and alignment geometry. That is very important if you want your Jeep JK to ride and handle properly. Front and rear bump stop extension brackets are included in the kit to help maintain the OEM compression travel.
This rugged new Jeep SST Lift Kit comes with all necessary hardware and instructions, as well as a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Installation of the ReadyLift 69-6000 Jeep JK Wrangler SST Lift Kit System allows for use of up to 35 inch tall tires. This lift has been rigorously tested, using 35 inch tires on 18 inch wheels, which proved to be a nice combination, even when flexing the suspension during crawling trials.
* 2012 vehicles will require driveshaft and exhaust modifications.
Note: Some JK vehicles “may” require aftermarket longer front sway bar end links.
Note: This kit IS designed and warranted for off road use.
ReadyLift™ Features & Benefits
- Keeps your factory ride – Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail – Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to lift – Guaranteed
- Provides a true 3.0 front and 2.0″ Rear Lift – Guaranteed
- Amplifies the Jeep Suspension Design in off road conditions
- Allows for up to a 35″ tire
- 2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler JK; 2 Door & 4 Door