ReadyLIFT® Suspension Inc. has used proven technological engineering methods to produce a 3-inch SST Suspension Lift System (P/N 69-5175) for the 2007-2016 Toyota Tundra / TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior trucks featuring a new 1.0″ Rear Block. The 3-inch intermediate Smart Strut Technology system fits all 2007-2016 Toyota Tundras / TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior (Crew Max, Double Cab, Standard Cab), including both 2WD and 4WD models, particularly the TRD model trucks. In some cases TRD Tundra trucks have less factory rake than non-TRD models. This new tapered 1.0″ rear block included in the 69-5175 kit will give most TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior trucks approximately a near level stance. This kit provides the owner with the opportunity to upgrade to larger wheel and tire combinations up to 35-inches in diameter while retaining the great stock ride and handling characteristics.
Note: Not for use on 2015-16 Tundra TRD Pro w/ Bilstein shocks
This is a complete suspension lift kit that includes a powder coated steel strut extension, front differential drop spacers, sway bar spacers, skid plate spacers and new 1-inch rear lift block. The SST strut extension and diff drop bracket has been designed to provide 3-inches of front suspension lift while retaining the OEM safe suspension geometry. Unlike other kits, the ReadyLIFT® 3-inch suspension system requires no cutting or strut spring pre-loading and installs quickly and safely using the provided heavy-duty hardware. Quality step-by-step instructions are provided with every kit.
The 69-5175 SST Lift Kit for the Toyota Tundra TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior will get rid of that “stink bug” stance while lifting the truck both front and rear and retaining your factory ride. Toyota pickups are built around quality and ReadyLIFT has designed this 3-&-1 lift system to retain the quality ride and handling that you expect from a Toyota product.
Note: It is ReadyLIFT’s position that the objective is to provide a product that levels the vehicle. Through on-going research they have discovered that Toyota trucks have a unique pattern of being manufactured and sold with varying degrees of rear to front rake. It appears that many Toyota trucks are not the same height or possess the same rake as the same stock truck sitting next to it. Their research has determined there can be as much as 1.0” difference in rake and ride height from truck to truck.
TRD-equipped trucks often have less rake compared to a non-TRD truck. Measurements on some customer’s trucks have revealed as much as 1.0” difference in the factory front end.
ReadyLift™ Features & Benefits
- Keeps your factory ride – Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail – Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to lift – Guaranteed
- Precison crafted upper strut extensions designed to position the strut in the same mounting angle position.
- Kit includes differential drop brackets which lowers the differential on 4WD models.
- Includes new sway bar drop down spacers.
- Skid Plate Spacers provided to adjust the skid plate down when using differential drop brackets.
- E-coated finish on the strut extensions, rear blocks and u-bolts will last as long as your Toyota.
- Model-specific rear blocks are designed FOR the Toyota Tundra. These are not universal blocks.
- 2012-2016 Toyota Tundra
- Vehicles Equipped With TRD/ SR5/ Rock Warrior Suspension
- Not for use on 2015 Tundra TRD Pro w/ Bilstein shocks Includes Sway Bar Drop Brackets