The UnderCover Flex tonneau is a hard folding cover, with a tri-fold design, that gives you full control of your truck bed. It’s easy to remove, and has a simple, no drill installation. The UnderCover Flex bed cover mounts flush with the truck’s bed rails, giving it a sleek look, and making it the most water-tight hard folding cover available. The individual panels are made of a high quality FRP composite material; making it lighter, stronger, and more resistant to dents than aluminum. The Flex attaches via a bed rail mounting system, that has rubber seals, and drain tubes that channel water down and out of the bed, keeping anything you’re hauling dry and secure. The UnderCover Flex is also backed by a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Undercover Flex Features:
- 3 mounting positions, and easy removal, for maximum bed use.
- Pull cord latch system makes opening and closing the cover a breeze.
- The cover is securely locked when closed, and paired with a locking tailgate handle.
- High quality FRP composite material makes the Flex light, strong, and dent resistant.
- Easy installation with hand tools. No drilling required.
- All UnderCover products are made in the U.S.A
- 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 2015-2016 Chevrolet Colorado w/ 6ft Bed (74″)
- 2015-2016 GMC Canyon w/ 6ft Bed (74″)